Beauty Tips and Tricks
It’s always good to be on the look-out for new beauty tips and secrets to get the most out of our daily cleaning routine. Here are six useful tips that will keep you looking your best.
Easy, everyday beauty tricks:
- This one is beautifully simple. Keep essential skin care products by your bed – to remind you to use them before you go to sleep. Try using Vaseline Cocoa Glow lotion every night, which contains pure cocoa butter to nourish dry skin. While you sleep, your skin will get the moisture it needs.
- Puffy eyes in the morning? Forget expensive eye creams – pat your eyes with slices of cucumber and they’ll soon go down. Placing raw potato slices over your eyes is another way to refresh them.
- How can a little make-up go a long way? Choose shades that go well with the colour of your eyes such as brown for blue eyes, and purple for brown eyes– contrasting colors will enhance your eyes beautifully.
- Always keep a couple of cotton tips in your bag. You can use them to fix lipstick smudges, get a perfect eyeliner line and you can also use it to apply glittery eye-shadow (to avoid sparkly make-up brushes).
- Wash your make-up brushes often to avoid breakouts and keep your skin healthy. If you do use make-brushes be sure to clean them weekly: they can carry bacteria and spread germs around your face.